- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- "No-hassle" 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
- All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models & all Horizontal Slab-Coils).
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Optional painted cabinets.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Microbana® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC low water retention drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:1. Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating 2. Bulb clamped standard factory installed 3. Wrapped bulb optional factory installed
Brand: Advanced Distributor Products
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.air-and-heating.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionersforhome.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.mitsubishiductlessairconditionercost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.4tonairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.trailerairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|Name||ADP RE50660E245B2722AP - HE Series Cased Evaporator Coil 5 Ton Copper Left Hand Multi-Position, R410A, 21.5" X 24.5" X 27.5"|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RE50660E245B2722AP|
|SKU - PIM Number||1374780262423|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||79.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||21.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||25.8 Inches (in)|
|Height||29.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|
Rheem Electric Heater 10KW Brand: Rheem