If the benefits of having separate zones is appealing to you but the look of a traditional indoor unit of a mini-split is not, look no further. LG now gives you the opportunity to benefit from inverter technology, zone comfort control and flexibility of installation. The new ducted, vertical air handler (VAHU) is really a multi-position air handler. It offers vertical upflow and downflow (conversion kit required, sold separately) as well as horizontal left and right configurations. In addition to the 4-way installation possibilities, the LG LVN180HV4 Multi-Position VAHU is also compatible with LG Multi Zone Outdoor Compressors (Tri-Zone or more)
. When installed as part of a multi-zone system, ratings will differ.
Whether you find yourself having to replace your existing central system, you are in need of a new cooling and heating system, or you are looking to separate your home or office into specific zones, LG gives you options! The LG Multi-Position Air Handler can be used in addition to or as a replacement for your existing central system, giving you more zoning options. Also, the vertical air handler offers you the option of adding electric back-up heat. This indoor unit can be installed in a basement or attic - depending on your ducting and installation needs.
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners
- Built-In WiFi with SmartThinQ App
- Built-In Dry Contact allows for easy integration of 3rd party thermostats
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Child Lock
- Sleep Mode
- Group Control