Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Price||Go to Store|
|www.air-and-heating.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||$249||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionersforhome.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||$249||Go to Store|
|www.mitsubishiductlessairconditionercost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||$249||Go to Store|
|www.4tonairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||$249||Go to Store|
|www.trailerairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||$249||Go to Store|
- 11,000 - 180,900 BTU max.
- 9.0 gal/min at 35 degree F rise max.,
- 7.5 gal/min at 45 degree F rise.
- 12-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger, 5-Year on parts, 1-Year on labor.
- .94 Energy Factor (EF) with efficient stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- 2-Pipe Direct Vent System designed for PVC Pipe
- up to 35 ft. of 3” PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2” PVC Pipe
- Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
- Didgital (UMC-117) remote control and 10 ft of thermostat wire included
- EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-180 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- High-altitude capability - up to 9,840 ft elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- 3/4" Water Connections required.
- 3/4" Gas Connections required. (Check with your gas company to make sure your gas line can handle the BTU requirements)
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW overheat film wrap
- All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency listed by GAMA/AHRI
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Built-in electric blower
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
- Freeze protection to -30 degree F